Sprint was the fourth-largest carrier in the US up until it merged with T-Mobile in April 2020. Along with Verizon, it was one of the few mobile carriers in the world to use the CDMA standard. The carrier had a few subsidiaries like Boost Mobile and Open Mobile and provided telecommunication services to more than 50 million subscribers in the US.
- 5G bands cheat sheet: Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint vs T-Mobile vs World
- Cheat sheet: which 4G LTE bands do AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint use in the USA?
- Verizon vs AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint unlimited data plans price comparison
- Best unlocked phones that work on Verizon, Sprint and all other US carriers out of the box
- Sprint plans buying guide: what's the best Sprint plan for you?
- Verizon phones, plans and news
- AT&T phones, plans and news
- T-Mobile phones, plans and news